The user, when making a registration or purchase online, expressly guarantees KIDE Fashion their consent to use their personal data and address, as well as data related to their purchases and payment methods. These data will be stored and processed by computer and can be used for communication purposes to strengthen and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns or for processing orders. The personal data of users/customers of this website will be treated in accordance and pursuant to the National Data Protection Commission.
The user has the right to the protection of their personal data. KIDE Fashion respects users’ rights to information about the collection and processing of their personal data.
KIDE Fashion, as the controller of the collected personal data, determines the purposes and the means by which your personal data are processed, including all security measures. KIDE Fashion ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
In processing data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, this website is designed so that the use of your personal data will be minimal and not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected and/or processed.
KIDE Fashion is responsible for managing the website and for processing the data collected during your navigation and can, in this context, use of third party services (subcontractors), which act in the name and on behalf of KIDE Fashion, being also required to implement the technical security and organizational measures applicable under the law.
In the context of your navigation on the website, KIDE Fashion may collect and process the following categories of data for the purposes listed below:
- a) In case you subscribe to our newsletter with information about KIDE Fashion’s products and services, you will be asked for an e-mail address, which will be used only for sending these newsletters through the provider Mailchimp, your gender which will be used to segment promotions, new arrivals and other information and your IP address. In case of registrations, we will keep your first and last name associated to the subscription;
- b) When you complete any product purchasing processes on this website we collect your personal data in the order form (for example name, e-mail, date of birth, size, address, telephone), for the purpose of sale, separation and transport of the products ordered by you via TNT, CTT and/or UPS;
- c) When you save a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
- d) When you create or share your Wishlist, we collect your data in order to customize our services for purchasing products on the website;
- e) When you register on our website you accept to receive commercial messages by e- mail via the provider Sendgrid or any other equivalent automatic electronic means, such as SMS via the provider EZ4U SMS - Portugal;
- f) KIDE Fashion will also collect data on your use of the website, for statistical purposes and to improve the user experience, including your IP address, browsing behavior through Hotjar tool, and other interaction data through Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tools.
- g) When you choose to contact us via chat and/or whatsapp, the collected data (name, telephone contact) is intended only for the purposes of support for purchase or post-sale clarification.
In case there is any change in your personal data, we ask you to communicate it to us using the following e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise specified, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when necessary to process an order, namely:
- Electronic payment services, through credit or debit cards via the payment platforms Braintree and PayPal or shared entities like BPI - Banco Português de Investiment in cases of bank transfer;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and ship items;
- Resolve issues or questions related to the sale of products;
- Process payments of purchased items;
- Process returns of purchased items.
KIDE Fashion can have access to third-party personal data that are disclosed by users of this website, for example, when a user buys a product to be sent to a friend or when the user who pays the product is different from the recipient of said product.
In any situation involving the disclosure of sensitive/confidential data to KIDE Fashion, the user will be the only person responsible for the disclosure and unauthorized use of the data by third parties.
You should be aware that, except as specified in the following paragraph, the personal data we ask you to provide us, including e-mail, address, credit card number or debit card and telephone number are required for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website, in order to give effect to obligations under applicable laws and regulations or to provide other services provided on this website and requested by you.
Therefore, the refusal to provide us with some personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the delivery of other services on this website.
Failure to provide your personal data can justify our refusal to process your order for the purchase of products on this website or for the delivery of other services.
The disclosure of your personal data beyond what is necessary to meet the legal or contractual parameters or to provide the services requested by you is optional and has no effect on the use of this website or its services and products purchase. We will inform you if your personal information is mandatory or optional, marking with an asterisk (*) the information that you are required to fill. Failure to complete the optional data will not result in any penalty.
You can request a copy of your stored data at email@example.com at any time.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties that provide specific services, such as external entities contracted by KIDE Fashion, or that independently process the personal data collected by KIDE Fashion and in connection with the observance of a contract for the purchase of products on this website.
Any disclosure shall be made without going beyond the purpose for which personal data were collected and further processed.
In addition, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties for:
- compliance with applicable laws,
- response to judicial and government inquiries,
- conformity to valid legal proceedings,
- protection of the rights or property of.
In case there is a change in the corporate structure of KIDE Fashion, including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, KIDE Fashion may, at its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign data collection through this website, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information and aggregate information on users to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated.
In any case your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without informing you or without your consent when it is required by law, except as specified in this document.
Being responsible for the website management, KIDE Fashion is committed to developing the best efforts to ensure the privacy of the data collected and/or transmitted online. The security and privacy of the data collected are of crucial importance to us, therefore KIDE Fashion is committed to protecting the security of such data. To this end, we use security technologies and procedures to protect collected data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, it is not possible that KIDE Fashion eliminates all of the risks related to data safety.
Access to the data collected is limited to KIDE Fashion’s employees, subcontractors and third parties who need such access to perform the agreed functions of providing products and services to the user.
Access may also be made available to state authorities, if necessary, to comply with legal or contractual obligation of KIDE Fashion, particularly when it is required by law or by any court order or administrative nature, provided it’s issued by the competent institution.
KIDE Fashion adverts you that the data collected on the website may, at the time of collection, circulate without security on the network, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
KIDE Fashion uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites that are visited, providing automatic procedures for collecting information on the preferences determined by a user during your visit to a particular web page. Whenever the user returns to access the website in question, these files are automatically activated so that they configure the website to the preferences registered in previous visits, allowing faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies and you should be able to accept, reject or delete them, through the settings for each browser. The user can configure their browser to prevent the creation of cookies or alert them the moment this occurs. In the case of non-acceptance of cookies, browsing the website is still possible, but the user experience is adversely affected.
The information collected and/or stored by cookies used by KIDE Fashion is not intended to obtain personal identification of the user and is used only to optimize our services and the services of this website to the needs and preferences of each user and so that the preparation of webpages is customized.
You have the right to obtain from KIDE Fashion at any time, confirmation that your data is being processed, even if they are not registered on the website, as well as the communication of such data in a noticeable way.
You have the right to obtain at any time from KIDE Fashion:
- a) updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous or blocking of your personal data, which is treated as a violation of the law, even when the data storage is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations in points a) and b) have been reported to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the rights that invokes.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which they were collected;
- b) to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes or direct marketing or to sell products or perform market research or commercial communications.
You can exercise your rights at any time, provided it is done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, by sending your request to KIDE Fashion through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website www.kidefashion.com may include links, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other websites, pages or Internet portals by third parties (hereinafter the "Linked Websites”).
In case of dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts.